Sunday, August 16, 2009

Do you know a great curly-hair stylist?


The folks at NaturallyCurly.com recently launched a sister site called CurlStylist.com. To thrive, the site needs the kind of enthusiastic membership and participation that NaturallyCurly has, so I'm helping to get the word out here. Do you have a stylist who understands and loves curls? Somebody who has worked wonders with hair you thought was hopeless? Then CurlStylist might be a site they'll love.

The site is a cool resource for how to cut, style, texture, color and care curly hair (even how to [gasp!] straighten it). The content is chock-full video, articles, pix, and tips. And you don't have to be a stylist to benefit from some of the videos -- they show you how to apply a variety of products and how to style with them. (I'm not a fan of Miss Jessie's products, but there are loads of videos from that company on the site, so if you use the products, you might pick up a trick or two from videos. I saw a few from Deva, as well, and even some from companies and stylists I'd never heard of.)

As I was prowling around, I found the equivalent of NC's CurlTalk, which is called ChairTalk. If stylists are anything like clients, this part of the site should get pretty lively fairly soon. Right now, though, there wasn't too much going on. Give it time, though, give it time.... Actually, you don't have to be a stylist to join. By joining, you can participate in the ChairTalk discussions and write product reviews.

I'll be telling my stylist about the site next time I see her. Maybe I'll even type in the URL while color sits on my head -- I get bored with the gossip rags she stocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for providing me with such a usefull site..... I was in search of such site from long ago...

Debera


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step